HYDROGEN BUS and H2STUDENT’s
Events are coinciding with COP27.
Events are coinciding with European year of youth 2022.
H2STUDENT educational, mentoring program workshops will be in Tolmin, Kanal ob Soči, Nova Gorica, Šoštanj and Celje.
Hydrogen Bus will arrive to CEE region. On November 17th 2022 will start it’s tour in Tolmin, Slovenia.
The three territories FVG (IT), Slovenia and Croatia, which constitute the North Adriatic Hydrogen Valley (NAHV), have been considered by the European Hydrogen Backbone as one part of the larger pan-European hydrogen supply and import corridors which will connect industrial clusters, ports, and hydrogen valleys to regions of abundant green hydrogen supply.
In this context project JIVE 2 is organising a bus roadshow proposal across carefully selected cities across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The aim of the proposal is to allow an opportunity to showcase the technology and allow for cities to familiarise themselves and test the technology, with potential for orders post roadshow. By the end of the roadshow, the end aim is for all participants (cities/operators) to announce public commitments to deploy FCBs by 2025-2030 and developing the regional capacity to deploy FCBs and also to increase the public awareness to the technology.
The roadshows are a global proposition and will be covering three geographically distinct regions. The first roadshow will be covering CEE, the second roadshow will be covering Poland/Baltic region and the third roadshow will be covering South-eastern Europe region. With funding permitted, there is an ultimate aim for all three roadshows to be conducted. The first roadshow is to commence in November 17th 2022 in Slovenia, and the latter two roadshows being expected to start in March/April 2023. A mobile refuelling station will be following the bus roadshow. Each country stop is expected to last for one week, including transportation and installation/deinstallation.
- Hydrogen Europe leading implementation, coordination, and dissemination activities. Hydrogen Europe has subcontract H2LV (Hydrogen Latvian Association) for those activities.
- Element Energy, has an advisory role providing strategic direction to the project.
- National coordinator in Slovenia is Company ECUBES Technology d.o.o. in charge of implementing the roadshow and associated dissemination activities in Slovenia, including workshops
- Event organisers in Slovenia is Slovenian Chamber of Commerce of North Primorska region, events are delivered by Prima Komunikacije d.o.o.
- H2STUDENT educational and mentoring program will be delivered by University Maribor, faculty for Logistics Celje.
- Bus/OEM and mobile HRS providers: Caetano, Messer and Toyota will be providing the necessary infrastructure and will be providing the necessary technical and sales support throughout the roadshow:
- Caetano providing a hydrogen fuel cell bus (FCB),
- Messer providing the mobile HRS and
- Toyota providing a fuel cell vehicle (FCV), a Toyota Mirai..
- Hydrogen Europe will work closely with the national coordinators to supervise the implementation of the activities across all cities